Not sure what bugs have been reported, but in the beginning town, the first house you come from, the top-right roof tile can be walked through from top-to-bottom. Also in the beginning town, if you keep opening and closing the menu while walking down to the exit area before you're supposed to leave, your character will get locked because all of the controls stop registering. I don't really think anyone would typically do that honestly, but I thought I should mention it.
Frameland - A Binary Tale
Demo Bug Fixes
This new version fixes some bugs of the original demo, and adds some needed features.
There is also an OpenAL installer packaged with the game now (install if you don't have sound).
- You can now switch to fullscreen on startup
- Windows: Game should run a lot faster in general now
- Several performance tweaks to make the game run smoother
- You can close the game at any time now
- HP bar colors now indicate when you are low on health
- Savepoint now shows that you are healed when interacting
- Fixed heroes being able to be revived with healing items
- Credits links were not clickable in fullscreen
- various bugfixes and game tweaks
If you want to keep your old savestate, copy the ".monkeystate" file from the old game folder into this one.
Get Frameland - A Binary Tale
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Didn't know about the second one, thanks.